is working on the first issue of Plus One Magazine and here are the details.
You can see my submission at ………………………………………………………….!i=1869007480&k=Hdhqd6K&lb=1&s=A
Reshared post from +Ivan Makarov
Call for submissions to Plus One Magazine, Issue #1
Want to be published in the first issue of the new Plus One Magazine? Read on!
It's time to start collecting submissions to our first issue. We want to publish it as fast as possible (by July), so the window is not going to be open for too long. You can submit starting today up until May 31. After that, we'll quickly design our first issue and get it to our community.
Here are simple rules –
– any photographer – beginner, advanced, pros and amateurs – is welcome to participate – and from any community – G+, SmugMug, Flickr, 500px, etc.
– the theme of the first issue is "Architecture"
– one submission per person
– B&W and color is welcome. People in the image are OK too
– Your picture should be at least 3,000 pixels on the widest side – or else it won't print well
– Keep your pictures SFW – we want to keep magazine family friendly
Steps to submit –
1. Upload full resolution image to the new gallery here -> http://www.smugmug.com/photos/guest/G2FCZS/issue1 (no watermarks or digital frames, please)
2. Upload image to Google+ so we can see you're participating. Please tag it with #PlusOneIssue1
3. Fill out simple form here – http://goo.gl/Q50d0
We will begin voting on images next week, and selection process will be complete in early June. We hope to get as many submissions as possible, so please spread the word and don't wait on submitting images.
Google+: View post on Google+