I am available to speak at your event to help inspire and teach about topics related to photography, business, marketing, SEO and WordPress.
If you’re interested in a discussion about speaking opportunities, please reach out. I am happy to discuss your topic ideas as well.
Download my speaker press kit here.
Where I’ve Spoken
Watch Some Presentations
Book Me To Speak
- Lead Generation
- Website Marketing
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Long Exposure Photography
- Landscape Photography
- Headshot Photography
- Street Photography
- Adobe Lightroom
- ON1 Photo RAW
Feedback & Testimonials
Whether it is his writing, speaking or teaching, Scott knows his subject matter so thoroughly that he is my go-to-guru for all things WordPress. I would be lost without his timely and generous help. He is a friend and real trooper. I highly recommend you pay attention to what he has to offer you. I wholly recommend him to you.
Scott understands WordPress and websites for photographers. He is an excellent teacher and speaker for photographers who want to bring their photography to the next level. In a SEO for photographers workshop Scott taught at my studio he kept photographers engaged and on the edge of their seats.
– Mike Allebach
Scott consistently delivers a thorough and detailed how-to presentation that is highly actionable. His ability to teach and inspire others to take his lessons home and implement them is what makes his presentations so sought after.
– Angela Pointon
Beyond his expertise, the thing I love about Scott is the positive and approachable nature of his presentations.
– Justin Balog
Scott is a big-time influencer in the photography business. He’s always a wealth of expertise, especially around SEO, websites, galleries and anything to-do with tech. He’s my go-to- person for WordPress questions.
– Bryan Caporicci
Cut and Paste Biographies for Event Planners
Studio headshots available in multiple sizes via Google Drive.
Scott Wyden Kivowitz is the Chief Community Officer at Imagely, a father, blogger, photographer, and educator. Scott is also the author numerous photography eBooks on a variety of genres. Scott considers himself an everyday photographer rather than narrowing his scope of photography style down to only portraits and landscape. Being an everyday photographer means he photographs whatever sparks his interest.
Scott can be found teaching photographers about WordPress and photography on the Imagely website, on Facebook, on his website and other venues like Digital Photography School. He also has the pleasure of working with photographers on their creativity as an Artisan in Residence at The photo Frontier.
Scott believes in sharing his knowledge any way possible and educating without fluff, in a straight to the point easy to understand style.
Recent Speaking Engagements
Hit The Streets w/ Valerie Jardi – Episode 62
The WordPress Chick Podcast – Episode 172
The Traveling Image Makers – Episode 98
Six Figure Photography Podcast – Episode 25
PhotoProfit Podcast – Episode 39
Past Speaking Engagements
- Introverted Street Photography – Out of Chicago Conference 6/23-25 2017
- Lead Generation Machine Webinar – Art of 6 Figures (4/4/17)
- Blogging for Business on WordPress – CTPPA (2/4/2017)
- WordPress for Photographers – Out of New York Photography Conference (10/14/16)
- Image SEO at Canada Photo Convention (10/4/16)
- Creating Elegance from Natural Beauty (6/23/16)
- WordPress for Photogs: Themes (4/2/2014)
- Ciderr Webinar (2/11/2014)
- Dream Bigger Conference – Teleseminar (2/3/2014)
- Brandsmash Marketing Workshop – North Wales, PA (1/26/2014)
- MacPhun Webinars (Every Tuesday 1/2014)
- Interview – Zenjoyable (12/2/2013)
- Selling You – Drexel University Photo Business Class (11/21/2013)
- MacPhun Intensify Pro Demo – Photo Plus Expo (10/24/2013 & 10/25/2013)
- Long Exposure Photography – Asbury Park, NJ @ CoWerks (6/29/2013)
- Photography Studio Lighting On A Budget – Union, NJ @ Dynalite’s Studio (3/23/2013)
- Interview – jpeg2RAW Podcast (3/22/2013)
- Photoblogging – PhotoNetCast Podcast (3/14/2013)
- Supercharge Your Photography Website – Rutherford, NJ (3/11/2013)
- Set Your Passion Free – New Jersey Smug (4/21/2012)
- Common steps in image processing – PhotoNetCast Podcast (3/9/2012)
- Interview – jpeg2RAW Podcast (2/28/2012)
- Set Your Passion Free – Ridgewood Camera Club (9/14/2011)
- HDR Photowalk Class – Millburn, NJ (7/11/2010)
- HDR Workshop – Springfield, NJ (1/16/2010)
- Photography 101 – Springfield Free Public Library (multiple classes 2007/08)
- Interview – Zenologue (7/27/2014)
- The Basics of Adobe Lightroom for Photographers – Asbury Park, NJ (8/25/2014)
- Interview – Photography Marketing Masters (9/12/2014)
- Headshot Lighting – Union, NJ @ Dynalite’s Studio (9/20/2014)