My website has multiple purposes. It serves as my portfolio for potential clients to find my work. It also serves as an educational source for clients and potential clients to learn from. Last, but not least, it serves as a selling platform. Through my site, I sell eBooks, presets and prints.
In 2012, one of my goals was to provide an increased amount of educational content for a photographers business. Being that I do consulting work, I figured it was a good idea.
Turns out I was right. The list below is the top ten most popular articles in 2012 from my blog.
- Essential WordPress Plugins For Photographers & Their Business
- 5 Best WordPress Gallery Plugins For Photographers
- Using A WordPress Photo Gallery Plugin For Client Proofing
- Scout Shoot and Share With ShootLocal
- Photographer Invoicing Software With Pancakes
- Being Thankful
- Essential Photography Business Gifts
- Photography Q&A: Being An Assistant
- Portraits Pop With Perfect Portrait
- Black Friday In New Jersey Would Not Be Complete Without
With such great things in 2012, I thought it was fun to give away a product related to photography businesses. My friends at onOne Software are providing the Perfect Photo Suite 7 (download version) for one lucky reader.
Here is how to win:
- Click to tweet “I’m excited to learn more about my photography business in 2012 w/ @scottwyden #imgry2013
- Share this article on your Facebook fan page (not your personal page since this is business related)
- Share this article on your Google Plus account (profile or page)
- Pin this article to your Pinterest board
Then come back here and comment with a link to two of the 4 on this list.
The comments will be put into a randomizer and the winner will be picked on January 2nd. Please note that a link back to this article must be included in your social post, otherwise your entry will not be counted.
Thanks for a great year and I look forward to sharing in discussions with you in 2012.