100 Cameras in 1 for iPad is a new camera app for the iPad (also available as an iPhone app and soon Android) made by Trey and his crew at Stuck in Customs. The app is designed to be unique, fast, and fun. Trey says that he hopes “it unleashes a creative side of you that’s been lurking about!”
My take. He is right. It is a lot of fun. 100 Cameras in 1 is not like other mobile camera apps as the effects are endless. The image sizes are quite large and the editing bar is one of a kind.
Why do I like 100 Camera in 1 for iPad?
- Fast, fun and different.
- Always something new to see.
- Big photos!
- Crazy colors and textures
- Trey is behind it, so it can only keep getting better
100 Cameras in 1 Features
- Fast, simple, and light.
- Designed for speed and ease-of-use
- Use your existing library
- Take new photos (iPad 2+ only)
- 100 different effects that use mixes of hardlight, overlay, and more with textures
- Swipe to change effects
- Share on Twitter, Facebook, SmugMug and Flickr
- Hi-res effects at 2000×2000 pixels.
- Poetic names for a feel of the effect
- “Explore” area with helpful hints, good links
- Predictive algorithm to guess which way you will “swipe” the image next so that the upcoming effects load instantly