Come one, come all – well 15 people that is. I am happy to share the first NJ photography workshop of many to come.
My friend Joe and I have partnered to offer a fun, educational and engaging long exposure photography workshop in New Jersey.
The workshop will be taking place in Asbury Park, NJ in a venue directly along the lake, and walking distance from the boardwalk for beautiful ocean photographs.
Please join us on June 29, 2013 at 10am for an interactive day of learning, sharing and growing as photographers. The workshop is $150.
Here is how it will work:
- 9:45am: Students arrive at the classroom. Enjoy some coffee and snacks on us.
- 10:00am: We will begin the workshop with a presentation about long exposures and neutral density filters. After the presentation there will be time for Q&A.
- 11:00am: After questions have been answered, we will go out to the lake and start photographing some long exposures. During the time on the lake, Joe and I will be helping each person with their questions.
- 1:30pm: We will head back to the classroom for lunch, which we are supplying. (details on the workshop page)
- 2:00pm: After lunch we will spend time in Lightroom processing your new long exposure photographs.
The workshop concludes at 3:00pm, but that does not mean you have to stop taking pictures. Feel free to head back to the lake and/or beach to get in some sunset long exposure photography.
To reserve your seat in the workshop, please click here and fill out the form. Payment for the workshop is securely made via PayPal.
Thank you and see you there,
Note: We are not responsible for loss or damage to any of your equipment, nor injury, personal or otherwise. Please read the liability statement (linked on event page) prior to registering