In my last post, I shared how to properly hold a camera. I’ve been getting great feedback from a lot of new photographers, moms, and dads.
So I decided to take it a step further and share how to properly use a tripod.
There are a few things to note when setting up a tripod.
- Use the thickest legs first
- Make sure legs are locked
- Make sure joints are locked
- Make sure the center column is at the lowest whenever possible, and locked
- Make sure the camera plate is locked
- Make sure the head’s pivoting is locked
Now on to the video.
Want to see more videos? Click the subscribe button below to view my YouTube channel with many more!