In this video you will see my photography workflow which consists of shooting and processing and then sending to my website.
Here is a quick summary of what you just viewed:
- Photograph a session using my Leica or Nikon gear
- Import the photographs to Adobe Lightroom as a DNG file
- Start post processing in Adobe Lightroom
- Bring photographs into onOne Software Perfect Photo Suite if additional processing is needed
- Edited photo returns into Adobe Lightroom automatically
- Export from Adobe Lightroom into my WordPress gallery plugin, NextGEN Gallery
- Sending proofing gallery URL to the client
Now, obviously it is more involved than what you see in the 8 minute video, but I am working on a class about workflows, so stay tuned for more details.
Thanks for reading and happy shooting,