The families I photograph here in New Jersey are constantly asking the same questions before their family portrait session.
And in New Jersey, the weather changes so dramatically between seasons that the answers have to change along with it.
But there are always constants.
Some of the topics asked about are:
- What to wear at family portrait sessions
- How to prepare for family portrait sessions
- Should we say “Cheese?”
- Can we bring toys for the kids?
- Where in New Jersey should our family portrait session be?
- What if someone isn’t looking at the camera?
So I decided to put together a simple guide that will help all New Jersey families prepare for their family pictures.
Family portrait sessions don’t have to be difficult. They don’t have to be a struggle. They should be fun. And they can be fun.
To view the free guide, How to prepare for family portraits, simply enter your email address in the box below. You will then have access to the guide.
How to Prepare for Family Portraits
A fun and educational guide for New Jersey families. Do you want the free 7 part email series?