Topaz InFocus is a completely new sharpening solution designed to restore image clarity, recover lost detail and refine with micro-contrast detail enhancement. The range of achievable sharpening possibilities have been dramatically improved and simplified with this new tool, allowing users to easily increase the sharpness and definition of any image.
With Topaz InFocus you can:
- Simply and effectively improve image clarity.
- Approximately reverse blur, recovering “lost” image detail.
- Refine subtle structure detail through micro-contrast enhancement.
- Effortlessly sharpen and refine image detail for a crisp, clear and vivid image.
With Topaz InFocus, you get a simple, yet super powerful sharpening tool capable of recovering lost detail and restoring clarity to blurry images. Topaz InFocus includes micro-contrast detail enhancement controls which allows users to refine detail sharpness and edges.
Topaz InFocus 1.0 Features
- DeBlur Tab. Controls control generic, out-of-focus and motion blur.
- Sharpen Tab. Controls sharpening and micro-contrast detail enhancement.
- Estimate Blur Button. Automatic estimation option for unknown or complex blur types.
- Auto Updater. Get software updates instantly.
- Snap / Recall buttons. Save up to 99 snapshot settings for comparison.
- Undo / Redo buttons.
- Collapsible side panels. Expand and collapse the preset and tool panels for an adjustable workspace.
- Preset Enable / Disable option. Enable or disable the preset preview processing at program startup.
- Preset Navigation. Use the up / down arrow keys to navigate the preset list and display the selected preset thumbnail (in preset preview window). Use the return (Enter) key to apply the currently selected preset.
- Enable / Disable Tool Tips. Option to enable or disable the pop up tool tips.
- Quick Slider Reset. Double click slider name to reset default slider values.
Here are two videos with some more information.
For a limited time you can purchase Topaz InFocus for only $29.95 using the discount code SuperSharp which is only valid until 12/3/2010. If you are reading this and it’s past 12/3/2010 then save 15% off by using my exclusive discount code, scottwyden.
Thanks for reading and happy shooting,