Nik Software’s HDR Efex Pro is officially available to purchase. Haven’t heard of it? Below are some videos from Nik Software for your viewing pleasure. My first look at HDR Efex Pro coming up next!
All Nik Software plug-ins will work with Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom and Aperture. Nik Software is working on full 64bit compatibility for every plug-in. Save 15% off any Nik Software product using the discount code “scottwyden”
Nik Software has released HDR Efex Pro, an HDR processing plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Apple Aperture compatible with both Windows and Mac. Based around its proprietary tone mapping technology, it offers number of presets and tools for selective fine-tuning, ghost removal and shadow/highlight recovery for both multiple and single images. The software installs as a 32-bit or 64-bit plug-in compatible with the applications as far back as Photoshop CS3, Lightroom 2.3 and Apple Aperture 2.1. HDR Efex Pro is available from Autumn 2010 at a suggested retail price of $159.95.
HDR Efex Pro is the first high dynamic range (HDR) imaging tool capable of delivering the full gamut of photographic possibilities for professional and advanced amateur photographers, from realistic to artistic images.
Experience a revolutionary all-in-one workflow that both simplifies and redefines HDR with precise selective fine-tuning using U Point® technology, advanced alignment and ghost reduction, and new class-leading tone-mapping adjustments. HDR Efex Pro delivers HDR as you originally saw it.
- U Point® powered selective tools for fast precise enhancements of contrast, shadow, structure and saturation adjustments
- Proprietary tone mapping technology enabling a wide range of HDR styles and capabilities
- Powerful adjustment controls that yield multiple HDR styles from photo realistic to creative
- Standard and custom presets organized into categories for single-click HDR imaging
- Multiple or single exposure HDR
- Advanced technology for automatic image alignment and ghosting removal
- Integrated video-based help system including education on HDR photography techniques
A streamlined workflow and tight integration with Adobe® Photoshop®, Photoshop Lightroom®, and Apple® Aperture™, enables the creation of spectacular HDR images quickly and easily within the software tools photographers already use. HDR Efex Pro has been designed with the power and control to empower those experienced with HDR photography as well as those just entering the realm of HDR.
Save 15% off any Nik Software product using the discount code “scottwyden”
Thanks for reading and happy shooting,