For photography will I use the force
I’d love to be a Jedi. Think about the possibilities and fun a person could have as one.
- The ability to make an assistant understand better
- I’d sport a camera in one hand and a light saber in the other (talk about good lighting!)
- I could jump super high – way higher than anyone would ever need
- Force move would come in handy when I need to make an adjustment from a distance (sorry PocketWizard)
- Force hold a reflector in the distance rather than relying on a stand or assistant.
If I were a Jedi Knight
Yubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum.
All day long I’d biddy biddy bum.
Star Wars & Marketing for Photographers
I found a poll recently, on a random poll web app site where 70% of random people love Star Wars, and 30% do not. That sparked an idea to discuss how interested photographers can implement photography marketing tactics like a Jedi or Sith Lord.
Leave a note and tell me how you would use the force with your photography.