The HDR Tennis crew decided to start something new this match. Today the match winner is announced, each of us are posting our results on our own blogs. I decided to create a video showing some of the steps I took for my final result. Unfortunately we didn’t decide to do these blog posts until after I already finished my image so the walk through doesn’t show all the fine details. If we keep doing this in the future I will be sure to screencast my entire process for each match (if I have time). Either way, I hope you enjoy it!
This set of brackets is from my friend Bob Lussier.
- Tone-Mapped in Photomatix
- Staircase grungified (did I make that up?) in Topaz Labs Adjust
- Processed in OnOne Software PhotoTools
- Color pop in Nik Software Color Efex Pro
- Window enhanced in Nik Software Silver Efex Pro
- Sign sharpened in Nik Software Sharpener Pro
Please note that I use Layer Masks as often as possible.
Join HDR Tennis on Facebook and give the next match a try. Don’t forget to check out my friend Bob’s website for some of his amazing photography.
Thanks for reading and happy shooting,