Let’s compare the Hasselblad H3 and the Hummer H3. Why? Same model name and the same price! So why not!
- I don’t think it’s weather sealed at all so I wouldn’t recommend even take it out of the studio
- Needs heavy duty batteries or an AC Adapter and HUGE Compact Flash cards or a tethered computer
- Has a really sexy press shot!
- Was in SPACE
- Can drive over rocks and through deep water
- Need’s a crap load of diesel gas
- Both look good when modeled with a person
- Both originals were pretty bad a$$
- Both companies have logos which are black text on white background
- Both can be carried by helicopters
Which is better? Hasselblad because well, it’s a Hasselblad. But is it worth the money? You be the judge.