I had the great fortune of reviewing the new product from Fundy SOS, Blog Collage. This Photoshop extension is lightweight, with a purpose. And that is… to make your blog have flavor. Blog Collage makes it very simple, inside of Photoshop, to create optimized and fun collages of your photographs for blog articles.
Make Collages With Minimal Effort
Why Blog Collage?
- Fastest collage maker on the market
- Simple dynamic designs
- Brand yourself as a story-teller
- Mac/PC -CS4 and 5 compatible
- Easy to use interface
- Build Collages with color or transparent backgrounds
- Unlimited number of rows
- Easily add your logo to each collage automatically
- Auto-resizes your images for you.
- Auto save for web
My First Experience With Blog Collage
Personally, I can not wait to start using Blog Collage more and more. It is a lot of fun and saves me from having to switch applications if I already have Photoshop open. Blog Collage puts the pieces together! Don’t forget to check out the Blog Collage page to see examples from other photographers using the product. I hope you pick a copy up for yourself, because it’s totally worth it.
Thanks for reading and happy shooting,