- Komodo Dragon – I had a Komodo Dragon tattooed on my left arm because they have and will always be my favorite animal. I wrote a short post about it on February 6, 2009. This was done by the owner of Innercity Tattooing in Elizabeth, NJ. He gave me a good price by letting him freehand it. Why not right?
- Satellite – The satellite was a tricky one. The image came from a graphic found on the album “Jupiter” by the band Cave In whom is currently on hiatus. I chose the satellite because the singer of Cave In happens to be my favorite songwriter and I love space. I had this done by Immortal Ink in Clifton, NJ and it is on my left leg.
- Leaf – The leaf actually shows my appreciation for music. Before I deciding that photography was my life was going to school for music at Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA. The leaf was on the CD of an album called ‘Within the frame” by New Jersey band You And I. This band was all about the music. It was their passion. They said what was on their mind and didn’t care what others thought. This was done by a woman at Graceland Tattoo in Poughkeepsie, NY.
- SMW Heart – My biological fathers name was Steven Mark Wyden. He passed away when I was two. His initials are inside of the heart design which is from the band The Alkaline Trio. I did not use the heart because of the band, however. I used the heart because I really like the design. This is on my right arm and was done by The Tattoo Factory in Wayne, NJ
- Shel Silverstein – In addition to the SMW initials I have a few Shel Silverstein tattoos on my right arm. I have always loved his books and own pretty much all of them. Not until after I go the tattoos did I find out that my biological father read Shel’s poems to me when I was little. Amazing isn’t it? This was done by a tattoo artists during a Tattoo Convention in Rutherford, NJ.
- Come Skating
- Guitar that plays himself
- Fancy Dive
and some originals as well