Slowly but surely Zenfolio is adding all the features I would want in a service like this. Backed with Mpix printing it is by far the best investment I’ve made for my photography.
As per Zenfolio’s email
With the introduction of Digital Products, photographers have the ability to define almost any downloadable product with custom licensing terms, at any price. Here is what is included:
- Four standard licenses, provided by Zenfolio
- The ability to create your own custom licenses by modifying the sample licenses or pasting in your own licenses
- Many image size options to choose from including your own custom dimensions
- Create a digital product with fixed image dimensions. A cropping tool will become available in the Shopping Cart so users can crop based on defined dimensions. A good example of this would be creating iPhone wallpaper which has to be specific dimensions.
- Create almost any product available for download, including original full size files, desktop backgrounds, Web avatars, iPhone wallpapers, etc.
- Zenfolio charges a 8% service fee, which is one of the lowest fees in the industry
- Order e-mails are sent to photographer and clients when the order is placed, with links to the download page
- Photographer can still review and approve orders, including uploading new files and making cropping adjustments, if needed
- Zenfolio stores downloads for 30 days
- Customers can download individual photos, or a complete order as a ZIP file
You can now use plain words to create easy links to group, gallery, or collection pages. You can use letters, numbers, and some punctuation including dash ‘-‘ and a slash ‘/’. This works with custom domain names as well.
New Mpix products and services
More canvas gallery wrap sizes available from Mpix:
* 8″x10″ $55.00
* 10″x10″ $55.00
* 10″x20″ $75.00
* 10″x30″ $90.00
* 16″x16″ $80.00
* 16″x24″ $100.00
* 20″x20″ $105.00