This course is still in its beta stage. Final versions will be offered to beta customers once complete.
WordPress is a website platform driving the backend of nearly 25% of websites today. (as of 2015)
Photographers around the world use WordPress due to the simplicity, flexibility and capabilities. The options are literally endless with WordPress.
Although WordPress is simple, to new users, or technically challenged photographers, there is always a risk of being overwhelmed. New technology can be intimidating.
So let me help you navigate through the trenches of WordPress.
Learning WordPress for Photographers
In the course you will learn about WordPress from the inside out. When you are done you will be able to make your photography website not only shine, but potentially increase your business revenue.
If you have ever asked the following questions, then this course is for you.
- How much work is involved with having a WordPress website?
- How much does WordPress cost?
- Is hosting a WordPress site expensive?
- What theme should I use?
- What plugins should I use?
- What’s a theme?
- What’s a plugin?
- How can I get my site out there into the world?
- How can I sell my photographs using WordPress?
- Does a WordPress site have to include a blog?
- What do I blog about?
- Why use a gallery plugin?
- Why use WordPress over SmugMug, Zenfolio, Photoshelter or even SquareSpace?
Want to know the answers to these question and so much more?
Join the WordPress for Photographers online course and not only will you find the answers you’re looking for, but you will have access to a community of photographers also eager to learn and happy to help when they already know the answer.
Thank you and I look forward to helping you learn all about WordPress.
WordPress is a trademark of the WordPress Foundation and used with permission.