Learning WordPress for Photographers
In the course you will learn about WordPress from the inside out. When you are done you will be able to make your photography website not only shine, but potentially increase your business revenue.
If you have ever asked the following questions, then this course is for you.
- How much work is involved with having a WordPress website?
- How much does WordPress cost?
- Is hosting a WordPress site expensive?
- What theme should I use?
- What plugins should I use?
- What’s a theme?
- What’s a plugin?
- How can I get my site out there into the world?
- How can I sell my photographs using WordPress?
- Does a WordPress site have to include a blog?
- What do I blog about?
- Why use a gallery plugin?
- Why use WordPress over SmugMug, Zenfolio, Photoshelter or even SquareSpace?
I’m really proud of the results in my pictures that are due to what I learned from people like you. I just want to share this great news with you and I want to thank all your contribution to my growth in this area, directly and indirectly. – Oscar Navarro
We live in a world of “constant noise” that can be difficult to navigate. As a photographer looking to better my craft, it is great to come across a resource such as Scott Wyden Imagery. Scott cuts through the noise with content that is helpful, timely and inspiring. – Tim Rice
Join the WordPress for Photographers online course and not only will you find the answers you’re looking for, but you will have access to a community of photographers also eager to learn and happy to help when they already know the answer.
Thank you and I look forward to helping you learn all about WordPress.
WordPress is a trademark of the WordPress Foundation and used with permission.