Topaz Labs has done it again. In the previous release of DeNoise 4, they introduced a power tool called IntelliNoise. In DeNoise 5 they have introduced even more incredible features. Check it out for yourself.
With the release of DeNoise 4, Topaz introduced Intellinoise, a new technology that made it easier to restore High ISO images suffering extensive noise. Receiving a large amount of reviews and feedback, we were able to identify the desire for additional tools to offer better, faster results. With the release of DeNoise 5, Topaz has developed a way for the software to run over twice as fast, without sacrificing any image quality! The most significant improvements for DeNoise 5 include:
- Twice as fast, with no image-quality degradation.
- Ability to process images twice as big.
- Debanding Tab – Banding noise is eliminated with our new dual-directional Debanding Technology.
- Correct Black Level slider in the Noise Reduction Menu – This parameter helps reduce any haze or color cast left behind after noise reduction, revealing the true richness in the darkest areas of an image.
- It works with CS5 in 64 Bit.
- It works with Lightroom, Aperture and iPhoto using Fusion
- It is powerful!
- It is fast!!
- It’s a free upgrade for current DeNoise owners!!!
Thanks for reading and happy shooting,