There is a reason why Lightroom is the most powerful and advanced digital photography editing and
management software available. In the course you will learn about:
- Getting color right (even when you’re color blind like me)
- Organizing your catalog even if you have only have one laptop
- Import methodology and best practices
- Using collections and smart collections
- Using and making presets (especially for paid jobs)
- Handling the archives and backups
- How to take advantage of local adjustments
- Ways to make HDR awesome in Lightroom
- My rating system and why it’s unlike others
- How I use Lightroom mobile
- Using publishing services like NextGEN Gallery, 500px, and PhotoVia
- When and how I use 3rd party plugins from on1, MacPhun, Topaz, and Nik
And so much more!
You will also see how I prepare my photos for print as well as how I process portrait and landscape photographs
I am all about not holding back, and leaving out the fluff. Join my course for a no holds barred style course.
Bonus: My entire collection of Lightroom Presets are included with the course.