So you’re looking for a surprise proposal photographer.
Planning the perfect proposal is stressful. Make it easy on yourself with a professional photographer and videographer.
Allow me safely photograph you and your partner as document this magical moment in your story.
I know how important it is to capture your big moment. It is a story that will be shared with your children, their children, and their children’s children for generations to come.
Surprise proposal sessions are fun, exciting and something you will remember forever. See some examples.
This is our engagement photo from 2010.
Surprise Proposal Photographer in NJ
I am a New Jersey guy offering New Jersey couples a chance to capture that big moment forever. As a professional photographer with 20 years of experience. You can be confident that your proposal will be documented beautifully.
In 2010 I planned my proposal in great detail and managed to record a video of it, and photograph it myself without my (now) wife realizing what was happening.
She was so mad at me for slowing down her morning routine and making her late for work. Little did she know I called her boss and got her the day off.
Since then many other couples have asked me to document their proposals. I’ve had the honor of documenting simple and complex surprise proposals throughout New Jersey.
I Will Document the Magic
I will safely help surprise your partner and will photograph you both, and not intrude on the special moment.
The perfect way to surprise your love!
As a member of Professional Photographers of America and Nikon Professional Services, I am dedicated to providing the smoothest, simplest surprise proposal photography experience around. With packages that don’t break the bank, any couple can afford to document their story with beautiful photographs.
Enjoy your moment
Too often we are standing behind our cameras, or our phones, instead of being in the moment.
Sometimes we ask a friend to document the proposal.
Forget that – and leave it to the expert and let me document what’s happening for you.
How Surprise Proposal Photography Sessions Work
- Prior to the session, we will have either an in-person, phone, or email-based consultation.
- Depending on the location and distance, we will visit the location ahead of time for further planning and to confirm hiding spots.
- On the big day, I will arrive at the location 30-60 minutes ahead of time to get situated.
- Try to relax and enjoy the moment. You’ll do great!
- After, a proofing gallery will be created where you will choose the 5-10 photos to be edited and you can pick the one to be printed for your wall.
- Another gallery will be created for you to order prints and download images for sharing with friends and family.
Have more questions? Get in touch and let’s talk it through.
Start a Conversation
All About Surprise Proposal Photography
- Surprise Proposal Photography in New JerseySurprise proposal photography is when one person is proposing to the other, asking for their hand in marriage. The person being proposed to has no idea that it is coming and that I am there to photograph the moment it happens.
- Proposal Photography TipsIn this proposal photography tips video, you will learn how to plan for a surprise proposal as the person doing the proposing as well as a photographer. Having photographed many proposals I am happy to share their proposal photography tips, so anyone can achieve their goal of documenting the beautiful moment of a couple becoming engaged.
- She said yes!My brother-in-law proposed to his girlfriend and I had the honor of being there to document the moment. I decided to share this vlog as a way to further celebrate their engagement and also share some proposal photography tidbits. Enjoy!