Quality over quantity, no matter what.
New Jersey Headshot Photographer Offering Crafted Photographs for Business People Without Limitations
Hi, my name is Scott Wyden Kivowitz.
So you’re looking for a professional New Jersey Headshot Photographer?. I appreciate you taking the time to see how I can help impress your clients, colleagues, and employers with a professional headshot. I offer in-studio and on-location environmental headshots.
I am not your average New Jersey Headshot Photographer.
As a member of Professional Photographers of America and Nikon Professional Services, I am dedicated to providing the smoothest, simplest and most professional headshot photography experience around. And with plans that don’t break the bank, any individual or business can afford a headshot. My studio is located off of Route 9 in Freehold, New Jersey. There is plenty of street parking, so don’t worry about that.
A professional headshot can change your life.
Put your best foot forward with professional headshots that truly show who you are and lets your clients, colleagues, and competition know you stand above the crowd.
Update your social media profiles or give your website a makeover. Whether you are a health professional, college professor, entrepreneurs or actors, I am experienced in making you look your very best.
Headshot Photography in New Jersey
Your time is valuable! So I try to keep you in the hot seat, so to speak, as short as possible. Don’t be concerned about time, though. You’ll have as much time as needed to ensure we got the perfect headshot for you and you will have my undivided attention the entire time.
I will handle angles, positioning, lighting, and making sure you have the right facial expressions. The goal of the headshot session to getting amazing images that you can use for whatever is you need it for. Whether for school, a job, social media or something else.
You don’t have to pay for more than you need. That’s why I have a simple fee structure. Purchase what you need, and only buy more if you need more. What you see is what you get.
What makes you, you
I am all in on getting your headshot the absolute best, and highest quality, and represents who you are the way you need while making you relaxed and comfortable.
When you’re done and have your new headshot, you will be able to make the most powerful first impression.
NO FEAR OF FAILURE
Who Needs A Headshot?
You might have just started a new job and were asked by your boss to get a headshot done. Or maybe you’re starting your journey as an aspiring actor. Below is a list, in alphabetical order, of people and services who need headshots or you need headshots for. Some need them done annually, and some every couple of years.
- Facebook Profiles
- Financial Planners
- Instagram Profile
- LinkedIn Profile
- Lyft Drivers
- Martial Art Instructors
- Online Dating Profiles
- Public Speakers
- Sales People
- Twitter Profile
- Uber Drivers
New Jersey Headshot Photographer
$75 per selected image
plus $300 session fee.
- No time limits for your session
- Unlimited outfit changes
- Headshot session preparation advice
- Clothing, hair, and makeup suggestions
- Advanced coaching and directing
- Same-day, post-session photo selection
- Private, online proofing gallery
+ A professional, 5-star experience that past clients have already experienced.
Selected image price included photo retouching, and an unlimited use commercial license.
New Jersey Headshot Photographer In-Studio
In-studio headshots are the most common and more traditional style.
- You would arrive at my location and see a studio environment set up with a background and lights.
- We will spend however much time is needed to capture your headshots
- If you will be changing wardrobes then there will times for you to change.
After your session, we will review the photos so you can select your favorites and decide which you want. Those photographs will be edited and supplied as high-resolution digital files (JPEG format). You will also receive lower resolution copies for your website, LinkedIn or other social media websites.
After, an online gallery will be available for you. In the gallery, you will have the ability to pick additional favorites.
New Jersey Headshot Photographer for Businesses
Consistency is everything in business. It is how you make the biggest impact on clients. I can come to your office, and capture headshots of your staff in a day or two, depending on the volume of employees. Beforehand we can discuss timing, and schedule each person. Get your team on the same page, and display your company’s unique team members in an elegant and consistent way.
It has been proven that doing on-location headshots at your office, can save you time, money and increase work productivity for your employees.
Need a session in your location?
What should I wear?
I recommend you bring a few outfits. Pick different colors, patterns, lengths, etc. A variety of outfits means more you can choose from if you decide last minute you don’t like your top pick. The most important thing is to pick outfits that you feel comfortable, confident, and yourself in.
Horizontal or verticals?
It is common for headshots to be horizontal because our eyes are that way. So it’s more natural. However, I try to offer both just in case you prefer one over the other. If you have a preference, I am happy to stick to one or the other.
Do you always crop heads?
No, I do not. Sometimes the person and the scene calls for it because a slight crop can actually be more impactful than a full torso and head. However, I will choose what works best when looking through the camera.
Can I see the images mid-session?
I prefer not tethering to a computer unless absolutely necessary. I also want you focused on the session, not the results. That will actually provide better results in the end anyway. But don’t worry, you can look after it.
Should I hire a makeup artist?
If you’re a male, then please do not. Your headshot will be more impactful with you looking natural. However, if you have a facial blemish that needs touching up, then it is up to you. For females, I recommend it because having your makeup done will make you relax more, and feel more confident.
Should I get my hair done?
This is not necessary if you are happy with how you do your own hair. But if you prefer having your hair done, please have it done and ready prior to your session.
- Rook CoffeeRook Coffee was started by childhood friends, Holly and Shawn to bring delicious and well-crafted coffee to New Jersey. But they’ve grown way beyond the Garden State thanks to their thoughtful branding, likeability and subscription service. Rook Coffee can now be found in coffee-loving homes around the world thanks to their delivery service, stickers can be found on signs, stores, walls, and cars everywhere. The bar is raised in the coffee world thanks to Rook, and I see big things in their future.
- Attilio’s PizzeriaAttilio’s Pizzeria is a Freehold, New Jersey staple and has been for years. I say that not only because it’s directly next to Staples on Route 9, but because it has been around for many years. Marco, the new owner of Attilio’s Pizzeria, has turned the place around since he bought the restaurant. Before him, it was going downhill as far as food quality goes. Now, Attilio’s Pizzeria is doing modern marketing to its customers through their mobile app, Facebook and Instagram.
- Brand Photography for Bands & MusiciansYour band is a brand. With a brand photography session, you have ready to post images for your content. For emails, social media, websites, album covers and so much more.
- Stories are powerfulI believe stories can make a difference. Not only in your own life, but in your business.
- Brand Photography for Martial Arts EducatorsIt’s so important for the business owners to have captivating images that help potential students, current students and past students engage and remain interested in what the Martial Arts school owners and educators are doing.
- Why you need brand photographyOne brand session can save you countless hours each week or month. You’ll have less stress and anxiety, and you will have no worries about posting in the moment. Because you can plan, weeks ahead.