One of the not-so-secret tricks I have up my sleeve is constantly compiling and creating charts to have with me at all times.
These photography guides are not on paper, though. But rather in Google Drive.
I am happy to share these photography guides in the form of Google Docs which are organized for your online and offline use.
These guides are saving hours of research and calculation for thousands of photographers worldwide, including keyboard shortcuts for on1, Adobe Lightroom & Adobe Photoshop.
Today I am happy to share that I have created and compiled 12 guides for a new notebook, available free, for you.
Photography Guides Included
- Sunny 16 Rule
- Night Lighting Conditions
- f/stops in full, 1/2 and 1/3 stops
- Aspect Ratios
- Inverse-Square Law / Light Falloff
- Kelvin Scale
- General Camera Settings
- Camera Modes
- Shutter Speeds & Apertures
- Neutral Density Filter Chart
- Neutral Density Shutter Speeds
- Photoshop CC Keyboard Shortcuts
- Lightroom 5 Keyboard Shortcuts
- on1 Perfect Photo Suite 9 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Long Exposure Photography Checklist
- Star Trails
- Photographer’s Rights
- Social Sharing Timeline
- Exposure Guide
- Headshot Words for Reactions
- Hyperfocal Distance
Once your email address has been confirmed you will receive access to the Google Drive folder with the Google Docs.
These guides were previously created as an Evernote Notebook, which is why the screenshots show Evernote. However, I found Google Docs easier for everyone, and it’s 100% free. So I converted them to the Google platform.
It’s also worth noting that I plan on continually adding to the notebook. As I come across information that is valuable to photographers and can be put into a chart format, I will add it and notify everyone who download the guides, and it will always be free.