I’m based in New Jersey, spending pretty much all my time on family, photography and work.
- Being a husband and dad
- Writing and sharing photographs here
- Working as the Community & Blog Wrangler at Imagely.
- Teaching at The Photo Frontier
I will be at the following events.
- Out of Chicago Conference from June 23-25, 2017
- PhotoPlus Expo 10/17
I am currently working on the following projects.
- Writing a new eBook, Unleash Your Photographic Creativity
- Creating a new course, Camera to Completion: Photo Blogging Workflow
- Creating a new course, Camera to Completion: ON1 Photo RAW Workflow
- Working on a new presentation called Creating a lead generation machine for wedding photography websites
These are my top priorities!
I’m pretty good at saying no to things so I can focus on these priorities. But I also try to regularly reach out to close friends & family to maintain my relationships.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was February 7, 2017