Long exposure photography is both easier and harder than you think!
Long Exposure Photography
Many have asked about my long exposure photography eBook and I am so happy to share that it is now available. The title Time Is On Your Side: Exploring Long Exposure Photography explains itself, but I will describe it for those who do not know what long exposures are.
It is when a photographer uses specific techniques, like extended shutter speeds and specialty filters, in order to create an effect in a photograph. Often times the same technique is used to remove moving objects from a scene. For example, removing moving people and cars from a busy city intersection. The long exposure technique is most noticeable when fast-moving water, like waterfalls and ocean waves, are smoother than when normally captured by a camera.
Did you know you could set up a camera and tripod in Times Square and with a long enough exposure you could completely remove all the people in the frame. Yes, not a single person in the photo… in Times Square. Learn how in the long exposure photography eBook.
What’s in the long exposure photography eBook?
- 7 chapters giving you all the techniques & gear advice you’ll need
- A portfolio of how to work with neutral density filters
- A summary of the most optimal camera settings
- Tons of photographic examples to gauge your work
- A workflow mapped inside a checklist
In Time Is On Your Side: Exploring Long Exposure Photography you will learn about how to take advantage of this technique, what neutral density filters are, how to use them. You will also learn about the many accessories and tools that are readily available for you to take advantage of
The long exposure photography eBook is 55-pages and filled with educational content and a beautiful gallery of long exposures. A PDF copy of the eBook is available for $14.95.
Learn What It Takes To Photograph Long Exposures
In the long exposure photography eBook, you will learn about the following topics:
- Cameras and settings
- Neutral Density Filters
- Cable releases
- Wireless triggers
- iPhone & Android apps
- White balance tools
- Viewfinder covers
- GPS units
- Color shifting
- So much more!
- Chapter 1: Equipment
- Chapter 2: Calculation
- Chapter 3: Noteworthy
- Chapter 4: Camera Settings
- Chapter 5: Techniques
- Chapter 6: Ghost Tog
- Chapter 7: Photographs
Your Questions, Answered
Also in the book, you will find answers to very common questions about this technique. Some of which include:
- What is a quality neutral density filter to purchase? What about for beginners?
- Is a filter really necessary for a longer exposed photographs during the day?
- Are there filters that have the characteristics of both a polarization and a neutral density filter?
- How do you know the length of exposure to choose?
- Is there a better aperture to use for longer exposures?
- Do you use the in-camera noise reduction when you shooting a longer exposure?
- Should I use a longer or shorter shutter speed than the calculation is?
- What’s the difference between all the ND filters?
All of these questions and many more are answered within the book. Purchase the Long Exposure eBook.
After purchasing the long exposure photography eBook, reading through it and getting out to practice what you have learned my job continues. I always encourage customers to contact me anytime with questions. Simply visit my contact page and send me an email and I promise to reply as soon as I can.
There is no other training out there that will help you achieve beautiful long exposure photographs with speed and accuracy!
That’s my promise to you.
What They’re Saying
Download the eBook
Because the products are digital, refund requests will not be approved. However, if you’re unhappy with your purchase I welcome you to reach out so we can discuss it.