Long exposure photography is both easier and harder than you think.
It’s a technique that can make your photographs blow your mind!
Long Exposure Photography
Many have asked about that dreamy effect in landscapes. How the water can be so still and icy. How waterfalls can have the cloudy feel, and people can disappear in photos without the use of Photoshop.
It’s called long exposure photography.
A technique used by photographers using long shutter speeds to produce incredible and unique perspectives on ordinary scenes.
Did you know you could set up a camera and tripod in Times Square and with a long enough exposure you could completely remove all the people in the frame. Yes, not a single person in the photo… in Times Square. Learn how in the course, Camera to Completion: Long Exposure Photography.
Learn What It Takes To Photograph Long Exposures
In the long exposure photography course, you will learn about the following topics:
- Cameras and settings
- Neutral Density Filters
- Cable releases
- Wireless triggers
- iPhone & Android apps
- White balance tools
- Viewfinder covers
- GPS units
- Color shifting
- So much more!
You will learn
- What it takes to achieve tack sharp photographs with long exposures
- Clear and straight-forward advice on exactly how to set up your camera equipment
- Solutions for getting a great photographs in difficult weather conditions
- The secret of light leaks and how to prevent them
- Clear advice on what gear to buy
- The magic and excitement of long exposure photography
- The core of the Long Exposure Photography setup, Neutral Density Filters.
- How to properly use a tripod with lengthy extended exposure times.
What’s in the long exposure photography course?
- Studio filmed lessons on the basics of long exposure photography.
- Real world lessons from out in the wild.
- Editing lessons in your favorite software, Adobe Lightroom, on1 Photo RAW, and Skylum Luminar
- Bonus lessons from previous workshops, webinars and more.
20+ Photography Guides
Neutral Density Filter Chart
Neutral Density Shutter Speeds
Long Exposure Checklist
There’s something else
This course is your exclusive guide to creating stunning long exposure photographs, from the author of Time Is On Your Side: Exploring Long Exposure Photography.
My eBook is included as a thank you for taking the course!
In Time Is On Your Side: Exploring Long Exposure Photography you will have a printable PDF to have with you while you explore the technique. Learn about how to take advantage of neutral nensity filters, what they are, and how to use them. Learn about the many accessories and tools that are readily available for you to take advantage of.
The long exposure photography eBook is 55-pages and filled with educational content and a beautiful gallery of long exposures.
Your Questions, Answered
Between the course and the free ebook, you will find answers to very common questions about long exposure photography. Some of which include:
- What is a quality neutral density filter to purchase? What about for beginners?
- Is a filter really necessary for a longer exposed photographs during the day?
- Are there filters that have the characteristics of both a polarization and a neutral density filter?
- How do you know the length of exposure to choose?
- Is there a better aperture to use for longer exposures?
- Do you use the in-camera noise reduction when you shooting a longer exposure?
- Should I use a longer or shorter shutter speed than the calculation is?
- What’s the difference between all the ND filters?
There is no other training out there that will help you achieve beautiful long exposure photographs with speed and accuracy!
That’s my promise to you.
What They’re Saying
You can access the course with the bonus lessons and free ebook.
Or if you prefer just the ebook, you can pick it up on its own.
Purchase just the eBook
Access the full course with all bonus lessons and the bonus eBook!