A 32bit float that is.
Unified Color released their new Photoshop HDR plugin called 32 float.
32 Float™ is the first fully featured 32-bit color editing plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop® based on Beyond RGB™ color space. With 32 Float you can adjust color, brightness and contrast while maintaining a full 32-bit workflow. It accepts 32-bit HDR or 8/16 LDR images from any application and can produce crisp, photo-realistic images without ha los or color shifts. This digital photography software package includes the Photoshop filter plug-in and the BEF file format plug-in for CS3, CS4 and CS5.
Right now you can save $20 by purchasing 32 Float but their introductory offer won’t last long. If you are reading this and the price has gone up please use my discount code scottwyden to save 10%!
32 Float – Key Features
- Provides unprecedented 32-bit image editing tools for Photoshop via filter plug-in.
- Compatible with Photoshop CS3, CS4 & CS5.
- Full support for 64-bit computing architecture (x64) on Mac and Windows.
- Enables local HDR editing on 32-bit images via layer masks prior to tone mapping or return tone mapped images to 16 or 8-bit to Photoshop.
- Accepts 8, 16 & 32-bit RGB images as input from any source in Photoshop.
- HDR image brightness histogram with visible range indicator and digital readout for RGB and Bch values.
- Based on Unified Color’s patented Beyond RGB™ color model, allowing for tonal adjustments without color shifts or halos.
- Adjust HDR tonal range with Brightness/Contrast, Local Contrast, Shadow/Highlight and Veiling Glare correction tools.
- Adjust HDR color with White Balance, Saturation and Selective Color Tuning Controls.
- Best of class halo reduction algorithms.
- Perform Sharpening and Noise Reduction on 32-bit Images.
- Single click Dynamic Range Mapping tool.
- Save favorite settings as presets.
- Save favorite processing steps as recipes to apply to other images.