As a special gift for readers of the Digital Photography School website I offer you a FREE Lightroom video series!
It feels like yesterday that I set out to educate as many photographers as I can about Adobe Lightroom.
But not just any education.
- I wanted to share my own personal tips and tricks and techniques.
- I wanted to share my workflow, as it might be very different from others.
In this free email series, you will get some insights into how I take full advantage of Adobe Lightroom from organization to keywording and much more.
What People Are Saying About The Lightroom Videos
“I’m really proud of the results in my pictures that are due to what I learned from people like you. I just want to share this great news with you and I want to thank all your contribution to my growth in this area, directly and indirectly.”
“We live in a world of “constant noise” that can be difficult to navigate. As a photographer looking to better my craft, it is great to come across a resource such as Scott Wyden Imagery. Scott cuts through the noise with content that is helpful, timely and inspiring.”
Because You’re Awesome
As an additional thank you for reading my articles at Digital Photography School, and putting your trust in me, I am happy to also offer you my photography guides.
One of the not-so-secret tricks I have up my sleeve is constantly compiling and creating charts to have with me at all times.
These photography guides are not on paper, though. But rather in Google Drive.
I am happy to share these photography guides in the form of Google Docs which are organized for your online and offline use.
These guides are saving hours of research and calculation for thousands of photographers worldwide.
- Sunny 16 Rule
- Night Lighting Conditions
- f/stops in full, 1/2 and 1/3 stops
- Aspect Ratios
- Inverse-Square Law / Light Falloff
- Kelvin Scale
- General Camera Settings
- Camera Modes
- Shutter Speeds & Apertures
- Neutral Density Filter Chart
- Neutral Density Shutter Speeds
- Photoshop CC Keyboard Shortcuts
- Lightroom 5 Keyboard Shortcuts
- on1 Perfect Photo Suite 9 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Long Exposure Photography Checklist
- Star Trails
- Photographer’s Rights
- Social Sharing Timeline
- Exposure Guide
- Headshot Words for Reactions
- Hyperfocal Distance
I Promise You
- If you email me, I will answer – personally.
- I only email a couple times a month, with a no spam guarantee
- If I don’t know the answer I try to help you find it
- I want to help you learn more about Lightroom and photography
My name is Scott Wyden Kivowitz. I am a father, a blogger, a photographer and an educator. I have written many books including Time Is On Your Side: Exploring Long Exposure Photography, Go Wider with Panoramic Photography and Ambivert’s Guide to Street Photography. I am also the Community & Blog Wrangler at Imagely, a company making WordPress products for photographers.
I consider myself an everyday photographer rather than narrowing my scope of photography style down to only portraits and landscapes. Being an everyday photographer means I photograph whatever sparks my interest.
I believe in sharing knowledge any way possible and educating without fluff, in a straight to the point easy to understand style. I offer private and group workshops in the NJ/NY/PA area, and write for Digital Photography School, Moz, PocketWizard, SLR Lounge and many other awesome photography websites.