This morning Unified Color has announced that they have redesigned HDR PhotoStudio 2 from the ground up. All existing HDR PhotoStudio 2 licenses will get a free upgrade to the new HDR Expose software so no worries there everyone. Here are the details:
HDR Expose™ is an HDR merge & editing application for Mac and Windows that works in 32-bit floating point precision. Automatically merge multiple exposures into one HDR image. Adjust color, brightness and contrast while maintaining a full 32-bit workflow without tone mapping. Produces crisp, photo-realistic HDR images without halos or color shifts. Package includes standalone application and export plug-ins for Adobe® Lightroom® and Apple Aperture®.
- Step Up to HDR Photography with Unified Color HDR Expose
- Create crisp, photo-realistic High Dynamic Range images
- Operate in full 32-bit mode precision
- Easily fits into your workflow with Aperture and Lightroom plug-ins
- Available July 12th at special introductory price of $99!
The announcement can be found at Unified Color’s blog post: Change Is Coming.
Thanks for reading happy shooting,
You can win a free copy of the software by participating in my photo contest